View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 02:40 AM   #112
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
How was the begging done? By chat? Video? Webcam? Just a bit curious.
Chating on kik, with a few pictures of their sad face.

Quote:
How long do you like to keep your subs denied of orgasm? Days? Weeks? Months? (you better not say years!)
Is it different from one to the other, or do you try to keep the same rules for them regarding orgasms?
Usually it's weeks between orgasm. That's enough to get them very frustrated and obedient. But close together enough they remember what cumming felt like, making them even more desparate for a few more weeks.
I don't think i've ever let a sub cum more than twice in one week...
Longest sub for me went about two months denied.

I know what works and how people react to denial by now. So i have a basic plan i start everyone on, and then adjust it depending on the sub. Usually this means making it harder to earn an orgasm as some subs are very good little sluts and would otherwise cum everyday!

Quote:
If you'd let one of your subs play with themselves and have an orgasm, do you tell your other subs about it? You know, to make them jealous.
Maybe. I'm more likely to lie about it, say another sub came but only after X amount of time and doing Y task, so then i can make the sub suffer a bit longer...
If i can get a good recording of the first sub cumming i will show that off to others, and tell them that's what they can cum to.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: