Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 10:09 AM   #68
Luffy90

Chapter 34

After discussing Ellie’s suggested changes, Ashley put the final draft down on a piece of paper and placed it down on the table before reading it to the group. “Alright, so this is what we got then:

1: We keep going the same way as last night, where everyone will roll for a truth or dare from another player.

2: If you roll your own name, you get a skip as it used to be. But if this happens, you now have to be the second person in a dare given to another player as punishment for getting a skip, if that dare requires more than one that is. This will be passed on to the next player if he/she gets her own name on their roll. So this new rule can either be very good, or very bad. It all depends on your luck.
But if you do get chosen for a dare. This is only applied for that one dare.

3: If nobody is currently holding the spot from rule 2, and a dare is given which includes someone else. A random roll will have to be used to decide a second player. This can include anyone, even the dare giver. So make sure you know this before giving a dare if nobody has rolled their own name yet.

4: After we have finished one round of the table. A group dare will be given, instead of it being a random roll. We will all get to give one group dare each, going clockwise from how we sit. So after we finish the first round, Ashley will give the first dare. Followed by Luke, then Ellie, then Josh and finally Lucy.
You will have to give this dare first before you have to roll a 50/50 chance for yourself to participate, so that you won’t give the group an impossibly hard dare you wouldn’t participate in yourself. But, you can always take this chance if you are lucky and manage to dodge your own dare. Just to add some risk to all this.

5: Once we have finished the five rounds and all the group dares. We will do the forfeits that has been built up so far, before we decide on what to do next. These will be made by the four people not participating in them.”

“Does this work for everyone then?” Ashley asked the group, and waited for their approval. Once she got it she continued. “Alright then, as it seems we are all ready to continue. I’ll go grab the leftover pizza we have from yesterday so we can get some breakfast in as we start.”

“Uhm... I just wanted to say. I really appreciate you guys letting me join you.” Ellie told the others once her sister had left the room. “I know I would never have gotten to do this if I hadn’t forced my way in. But I wouldn’t be able to do this with anyone of my regular friends, so I just wanted to say thanks. Just know, I’d never use the footage I have of you guys against you. It was only to have something to bargain with, so please don’t tell her I said this yet.”

“I appreciate you saying that Ellie.” Lucy answered. “I’m still not sure I agree with the way you forced your way in. But I guess I understand your side of it. So don’t worry about it. And I’m sure the boys here don’t mind another girl in the game either.” She said with a mocking tone towards them.

“Food is ready.” Ashley came back in with the leftover pizza’s and placed them on the table. “Please dig in.” She got back in her seat again and started plotting everyones name into the phone. “Alright, the roulette is ready. I guess I’ll just go first and start it then.” She hit the wheel and watched it spin. “And my first task is… Dare from Josh. Fantastic… my amazing luck continues.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: