View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 08:59 PM   #59
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I'm sorry I'll keep that in mind for next time.

I'm going to begin my punishment now
I paste on the tiger balm to my clit and added a little to the inside of my pump. Everything felt so burning and tingly. My clit had finally returned to a normalish size though it was still pink and my laziness caused it to be pumped again.

With the tiger balm being squashed into my clit I couldnt help but squirm but the pain stopped me from getting too much pleasure.
My mouth was partly open and I could see myself in the mirror. My hard nipples trembling legs and marks on my body from my tallies.

After three minutes I popped the clamp off. The balm provided enough pain when exposed to the air that it beat back any pleasure from removing the clamp.

Now the hard part. My legs were already shaking with anticipation and desire. I never ruined an orgasm while staring at myself.

I hooked my legs around the chair legs to keep myself spread and started rubbing. The balm burned and felt cool all at once. In the mirror I could see my red clit being quickly swiped left and right up and down with my fingers. When I felt the orgasm coming I snatched my hands away and stared into the eyes of a cum hungry slut.

Watching myself drag all stimulation away at such a crucial moment only made the experience so much more intimate.

The second time I stared into my eyes as my clit spasmed in ruin. The tiger balm began to wear off leaving my clit nice and chilly and exposed.

Just a few strokes to the third ruin and I had to grip the chair because I was trembling so much. Looking in the mirror it was almost like k was pleading with myself to let myself have the cum I so desperately needed.

By the forth ruin I was sniffling, my fingers rubbing all over my abused clit only to pull away at the last second and let the contractions ravage me.

The last time I rubbed my clit desperately, pretending that I'd let myself orgasm only to start at my wide eyed opened mouthed expression as yet another ruin took place. I clenched my hands on my knees until I was well and truly finished. It was hard to keep eye contact because it seemed the person in the mirror was begging for something I couldn't give: a real orgasm.

My eyes were pleading and desperate and hopeless every time I took away stimulation.

I'm going to shower. I hope you find this satisfactory and allow me to cum like a real girl.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote