View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 07:20 PM   #54
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
This slut thanks you for the chance to cum like a real girl. May I please hump something soft for my 20 minutes because touching my clit directly would be too much.
It took a couple tries but I finally got the tube to fit around my already pumped clit. Throughout the pumping I stayed as still as possible. Occasionally slapping my nipples or lips when the suction felt good. Listening to and watching all those girls cum caused my clit to pulse in its confines. Once again when I removed the clamp it crushed my clit between my finger nails, diggin in to keep from cumming right away.

They kept cumming even few seconds and switching to a new girl. The smacks to my clit helped me calm down but as my clit was pumped they were extra painful. About seven minutes in I started to resent those girls and ended up snapping my clit harder just to get some stimulation.

When I finally got to touch my needy clit I found that even the slightest touch made me tremble but I couldn't stop myself from pressing down on it. The metal hurt less than the rubber band and I edged 7 times in the ten minutes.

Then came the hard part. More ruins on top of my already torturous number. I was whimpering and had to drag my hand away from my trembling clit. It was especially hard to do when I knew I'd either be ruining or slapping myself. And all the while the video taunted me with what I couldn't have. I ruined three times. During the ruins the girls kept cumming and I had to slap myself mid ruin which only made it hurt worse.

Shakily I got into doggy and rubbed myself in earnest determined to cum as many times as possible.
After the first real orgasm my knees gave out so I propped a pillow under me and humped it. Despite not getting direct friction it was enough to make me cum quickly my hips jerking and straining, chasing after what I wanted for so long.

After that release I was ready to stop but I still had 15 minutes left. Rutting against the pillow brought 5 orgasms in quick succession. I was forced to stop then because even a brush against the pillow had me squealing.

I gave myself a few seconds to work through the orgasm in full before humping the pillow again. My hips hurt but I didnt care. Cumming felt so good. I frantically rubbed myself to completion moaning along with the other sluts like me.
In the last few minutes I could grind once againsthe pillow and have a shaking orgasm. Keeping track at that point was frantic. I had to keep humping and mark off my orgasms.

In 20 minutes I came 31 times.

I'm going to give my clit a break and see if I cab have one last cum later.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post: