View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #51
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I started by pumping my abused clit for five minutes. I almost came while trying to saueeze my swollen bud into the small space. When the suction started it pulsed through my clit. I could my heartbeat down there. After five minutes my clit was even more engorged. The pump was loud as it relased my swollen clit. I came as the pump was removed. It was ruined because nothing touched my clit afterward.

I found a one hr compilation with guys and girls on ph. My clit was so puffy that I didnt need to pull back the hood to get to it.

With how sensitive I was I just rubbed lightly until orgasm and pulled away and feel my body beg me for more stimulation.

Ruins only make me more sensitive. So it took even less time to ruin my second cum. My legs shook and my fingers dug into my thighs to keep them from closing and giving me any extra stimulation.

Less than ten minutes had elapsed and my punishment was for an hour. I wanted ruin as many of my orgasms as possible to punish myself but having to watch other get to rum themselves to their hearts desire while I just had to release and ruin made me ache.

I've had more cumulative ruins over the past 24 hours than during the rest of my life combined.

I ruined twice more by rubbing gently. My fingers continued rubbing the floor wishing that it was my clit instead.

In total I managed 12 ruins (plus the one from pumping)

The last three were the worst because my legs couldn't stop jerking. I was forced to hook my hands under my knees to keep them from clenching.

The tenth I ruined while the girl on screen began to squirt, by tapping the sole of my left leg onto my oversensitive clit.

The eleventh I gently rubbed my nub with the edge of my elbow before pulling away. My new position allowed me to feel all of the contractions... in my pussy and legs... without the actual release.

For the twelfth my eyes were glued to the screen as the girl came while screaming. I continued bumping my clit with my elbow every second till I got to the very edge. My clit pulsed but there was nothing to give it the last bit of friction. I was moaning and quivering and wishing to CUM.

The hour wasnt up yet I had three minutes left so I kept tapping my clit trying to wrench another ruin out of it. The ruins only made it desperate for more rubbing... even if it was to another ruin.
Very good job on your punishment. Tomorrow you will do the coin challenge again, this time you will finish it.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote