View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:08 PM   #44
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Ok good girl. Here is another one. Use your tiger balm and rub it all over your body except your pussy and clit. Get into a standing position panties at your knees hands on your head. Wait until the tiger balm does it's job and starts to warm you up all over your body.
Now you rub your clit (make sure there is no tiger palm on your hands). and edge 2 times then orgasm 1 time. Repeat this cycle as long as the tiger palm works on the rest of your body.
If you have ice cubes then you can also do one cycle 1 times edging 1 time cuming using fingers 1 time edging 1 time cuming using an ice cube. Repeat until tiger palm stops working. Before the cold cycle also rub the ice cube on your nipples to make them stand nice and hard.
At first I was happy to have something not burning my sensitive clit. I used my left hand to rub the balm all over me... chest, neck, legs etc and kept my right hand clean.

It took less than a minute standing like that for the balm so set in. It felt pretty strange standing like that.

For the edges I rubbed gently and slowly until the very edge. The burning of the balm made me even more desperate. By the end of the second edge I wished I could rub some balm on my clit so it could feel the same way as my body.

When I came I almost doubled over. My legs were shaking and the feeling of the orgasm rushing through me made my skin heat up more.

I repeated two more times before the burn started to fade.

As I was coming down from that last orgasm I started rubbing the ice on my nipples till They were nice and hard. The hot to cold sensation had me trembling through my first edge.

I massaged my clit and my fingers were slightly chilly. I think that cumming while standing up is one of the more difficult ways. You have to rub yourself to make the orgasm good but while you're cumming your body is shaking and you have to focus on keeping yourself upright too.

The last edge was quick... just a few swipes on my clit.

I took a new block of ice and started rubbing my clit. It was so cold. By the time the block was half way melted and dripping onto my carpet I started to get close, my frozen clit finally reaching the edge.

The burning of the cream and the ice only on my clit and running down my legs made it hard to focus on just one thing.

I tried my best to not brush my clit. I wanted to see if I could cum with the ice alone. By the time the block melted I couldnt push myself past the edge and to orgasm.

My clit was so cold and numb it barely felt anything.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote