View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #42
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
That is a nice report. Much better than yesterday's. What a way to start a slutty day (for both you and me).

One request.If possible,for all the edges you receives today you mark on your right leg, all the ruined orgasm you received today mark on your left thigh and all the proper orgasm you received mark on your belly. It would be a fun and humiliating sight to see in the mirror when the day is over.

For your reward. I think you deserve a nice quiet breakfast. Pump your clit again for 15 minutes. Smear some toothpaste on your clit and put on your tightest pantie. Go have a breakfast and clean up your messy room. Report back after it and see how sensitive you have really become.
I sat there literally trembling with the pump on. When it came off I had to pinch my clit so hard to stop from cumming.

I applied the toothpaste which lessened my need for orgasm.

When I saw your message I just finished writing the report above. My clit was nice and indented but the suction helped it get back to its normal shape. The toothpaste made my every thought about my clit.

Thankfully my room was mostly clean so it didnt take too long. Bending, kneeling and squatting put pressure on my clit reminding me of the toothpaste. With the pumping my clit is sticking out slightly past my libia. I went to find a snack next... I had to walk down the stairs with my legs spread wide or else every step would have rubbed my clit.

I'm so sensitive. And the toothpaste tucked under my clit hood burns constantly. All I can think about is my clit.

Keeping tally(of both thread and pm dares) like you asked but I'll send that just before bed.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote