View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 08:03 AM   #32
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Good girl. Now use a comfortable panty and put in a napkin or pad that you have soaked with icyhot, toothpaste, chilli, tiger palm or the like. Massage your clit through the panty rubbing the pad/napkin against it. When you almost cum stop, stand up with legs. slightly spread and hands on your head. But before you use this position to cool down pull the panties to your knees. You wait like that until the warmth and burn on your clit and pussy stop. Then? you pull the panties up again and start over. Repeat 15 times. Each time you wait to cool you think of the next time. After you finish you are allowed to cum? once but not touching your clit.
As it would be a waste you wear the panties with pad/napkin further below your clothes. Each time someone addresses you (talks with you, writes,...) you secretly touch between your legs and rub your clit shortly with the soaked napkin/pad thinking of your initial training and edging. Of you can't take it anymore go to the next bathroom and pleasure youtself. But as you are greedy don't come out before you had at least 5 orgasms.
I soaked a pad with tiger balm most of it put near where my clit would rest. I put on some tight black underwear and pressed the heat into my clit.

It started to burn quickly and I couldnt make direct contact with my clit through all those thick layers. It took more than ten minutes of hard and fast rubbing to get to the very edge.

I yanked the panties to my knees and got into position. My spread legs stretching the panty and allowing the cool air to cool the burn of the balm. My hands trembled behind my head because they were desperate to stroke my clit a few more times to release. Maybe the release would cool some of the burn.

I waited about three minutes before I restarted adding a little more balm which burned even more after the edging. Each time it was hard to pull back and spread myself open when just a few strokes would bring me release.

That pose made me feel very vulnerable.

I was trembling with the need to cum. I found a stuffed panda with a big pointy nose and slipped it under me. I humped it desperately but it kept moving. Holding it in place left me with only one hand to hold myself up.

After twenty minutes of humping I finally got close. I pumped my hips furiously. Pushing towards my orgasm even as the burning in my clit tried to hold me back.

My med was shaking and I was whimpering with need as I smashed the toy. When I tipped over I found myself wishing for more direct stimulation. I humped my way through my release and found myself even more horny, my pussy still burning.

I went to eat lunch playing off the tiger balm smell by saying that I had a muscle ache. (The only muscle aching was my clit)

There was a lot of talking during lunch so I was rubbing a lot. The tingling from the balm and how sensitive I was from rubbing myself raw earlier made pushed me to the edge quickly.

I excused myself to the bathroom and dropped my panties feeling relief at the cool air hitting me.
Crouched on the toilet seat I began to rub myself quickly. I wanted to get back before they got suspicious.

My clit was very red and protruding from under its hood. I spread some wetness on it and started rubbing with my index finger.

Coming crouched made me feel the first orgasm all though my legs and torso. I gave myself a few seconds break before starting again. I found myself jumping as people came and went. I used the cover of the hand drier to cum on two occasions because I knew with how sensitive I was, being silent wasn't an option.

The forth cum was while the bathroom was empty. Or at least I hope it was. I moaned and trembled so much that the toilet seat shook.

The last cum was the most intense and lasted more than ten seconds during which I rubbed myself furiously feeling myself sag in relief.

Then I realised I'd have to put on the soaked panties again and endure them running against my puffed out abused clit for the rest of lunch.

Thank you for your challenge

I spent about 8-10 minutes in there. The taboo of it made the orgasms so much intense
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote