View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 06:28 AM   #39
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Oh haha too much then. Good. That should teach you a lesson. Seemes like you cannot type up a proper reply.

Repeat this again tomorrow. 15 minutes of pump and Jacuzzi jet. See how long this time you can last
After my ruins I was ready to cum. I slipped the pump onto my already sensitive clit and waited the fifteen minutes. I had to hold myself completely still so I wouldn't jostle it and trigger an orgasm.

I didn't want to risk too much stimulation while taking it off so I just pulled as hard as I could and it popped out, releasing my engorged clit. It was at least 1.5 times wider and taller and super sensitive.

My legs and knees were still sore from kneeling yesterday so the water felt nice. I got my clit into position. This time it took 7 minutes to get to my first orgasm I held back as much as I could despite desperately wanting to cum because I knew that even after the orgasm I would be forced to hold myself in place under the harsh jets.

I felt it building since the start and it was truly explosive. I was moaning and groaning in pleasure while humping the jets...

But as the euphoria started to fade I still had to keep my clit in place. The water felt torturous after that. Everything was sensitive. As soon as one orgasm faded another began without allowing me the down time to enjoy the aftershocks.

It felt like the jets were milking me to orgasm. My legs hurt but I held them in position. I tallied each release on my wrist(i kept my hands above water to help hold me in place). The orgasms happened so quickly.

I thought I would be happy when the fifteen minutes were over but as thr timer went off I just started my 12th orgasm and was forced to pull myself away and tremble as I ruined it.

I'm glad I did better than yesterday.

Legs tired from holding themselves open. Only not wanting to be punished held me in place for so long
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post: