View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 09:27 PM   #32
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Every orgasm you experienced during pump will count towards the next spanking.

And count all the orgasms you aren't suppose to have and ruin them in the end.

Edit:

Before you write your reply, take a good look in the mirror and describe what kind of slut you see. I require details, from body figure, height, weight, hair length/color, skin tone, boob size, ass size, body hair, tattoo/piercing etc. Most importantly describe the state of your pussy in detail. Really sit down and spread it open to exam it. Give it a spank and squeeze to see how sensitive is it.

Also what kind of mood that slut is in,is she happy? horny? hungry for more punishment? Give us a detailed report on how you feel after a full day of edging and forced orgasm.

After all this then is your report on the my dare.
I managed not to cum. And edged with the toothpaste.

Coin flips:
H, T,H,T,T

The first orgasm was nice. Not as hard as a wanted it but it felt good. After having such a nice cum it was hard to ruin the next one. I only touched lightly for the second orgasm because I was too sensitive. The last two were awful and pulling away at the start of my orgasm felt terrible.

The last orgasm to even things out involved me lightly stroking the very edge of my clit till I came and forcing my hand to keep moving as the contractions hit.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote