View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 07:44 PM   #22
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
Yes you should ruin with the clip on. I expect a detailed report.
I was dripping even before I got into position. Balancing on one hand and knees was hard so I sometimes switched hands. I'm no good with my left.

Everything was nice and slippery. The first few edges were easy then after the 34th it started getting easier and easier to get close. By the fiftieth edge I needed less than twenty seconds to get one stroke away from orgasm.

I clamped it using one of those metal clips with ridges like an alligator clip. Flicking it caused the ridges to dig in even more.

By the time the fifty flicks were over I was shaking. I wanted to cum so badly and press the orgasm out of my clit but I knew I couldn't. I usually rub the sides of my clit because the top is too sensitive. But with the clip covering the sides I had no choice but to edge with the top. It felt too sensitive to cum immediately, even though I wanted to.

I did a challenge yesterday where I edged less than fifty times and ruined it. This felt more intense because my clit was clamped and I find it hard to cum like that. After about 22 mins I felt the familiar urge rise.

Just as my clit started to spasm I ripped my hands away and clenched them in the ground as a rocked through my ruin. It lasted longer than a typical ruin... maybe because all the blood was trapped in my clit.

I was read to beg for a full orgasm.

Then I remembered I had more to do.

Every touch was an edge and my knees were beginning to burn. I had to touch so lightly because I was scared to cum too soon.

When I tried to clamp it the second time, I usually place the clip so that is pushes back the clit hood so that I can easily stroke it. That ruin was faster than the first and made me even hornier.

Glancing down, my clit was swollen and red with indentations on the side. It was pulsing and ready aching to cum.

My legs were shaking so badly I had to put an exercise ball under me to maintain my position. Every touch was driving me closer. I never wished to cum more. By the end of that third round I was dripping onto the ball. Everything smelld like pussy.

My clit was slippery and clamping it down was hard. After edging and holding that ruin took less than three strokes to the head of my clit. Ruined again, I pushed the ball away so that I could hump the air. Wishing for something to grind against.

I almost didnt want to continue but started edging again moaning into the carpet. That ruin was particular nasty because the clip started to really hurt and I wished to cum for real.

The last one. Everything was so sensitive . My muscles were aching. I had to keep reading and rereading your message because my brain was scrambled with the need to cum.

After edging I swiped my thumb rapidly over my trapped clit until the edge of orgasm. Two strokes more and I was forced to rip my hands away and whimper and moan while holing still so I wouldn't start rubbing myself as a reflex.

The fifth ruin was the cruelest. My clit didnt have one ounce of pleasure. Despite my frustration I was extremely horny but with my clit so sensitive I knew I wouldn't be able to manage any more stimulation.

That was truly cruel. Thank you for ruining my orgasms.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote