View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 03:10 AM   #36
Perie

Fun little regular custom task for you... as discussed, you'll be doing lines.

Specifically this line for 25 correct repetitions: Pretty little painsluts like me don't deserve to cum, we deserve only to suffer for the entertainment of others whilst they taunt us in our denial. You'll need to memorise it.

Before you start, insert your plug. Put your prettiest lipstick on and put your ring gag on tight. Clamps on your nipples. You can adjust these every fifteen minutes, so set a timer or two (you can take them off if you're still not finished after half an hour, but keep going with the rest) as you'll need it.

Complete the first five lines. After this, regardless of any errors, so after starting the sentence five times, blindfold yourself. You'll be touchtyping for the remainder. You may only remove the blindfold when you're finished.

Errors mean the line doesn't count - you'll hear a buzz when you error. Pauses of 20 seconds incur an additional line - you won't hear an alert that this happened, so you'll have to really count your seconds whenever you need to pause and adjust your clamps.

Keep track of how many you've done, as you'll need to so you can guess when you're finished.

Each error you made adds 3 hours to your denial.

If you didn't finish, either because you gave up or you took the blindfold off too early, add 6 hours denial for each outstanding line. 3 hours per error for those you did complete still stands.

If you managed to complete with no errors, remove a day of denial.

Regardless of all of the above, after completing complete ten edges and lock yourself up for 12 hours.

You should aim to do this weekly - you'll get better with practice. Report back each time you complete it on errors, whether you finished, whether it's better or worse than the last time you tried, and how exactly you felt doing it.

You have the link and the access code for the task in your inbox! If nothing else, you'll become a much better touch typist.

I can't cum until I finish the edges because I'm a brat (115/2210 completed)

Dom not on GD but aware His toy is and encourages it.

Toys

Likes and limits
Perie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Perie for this post: