View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 12:57 AM   #14
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place or attend a videoclass or etc while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

Let me know how it went!
i love hidden bondage!! I'll definitely try this out on Monday for class. thank you so much for the dares!!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote