View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 12:56 AM   #13
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Welcome to GD! Here are some dates to add to your list and keep you horny.

- Take a white button down shirt and remove all but two of the buttons, the two in the middle of the shirt. That means when you wear it you can only close it at the middle. Then wear it all day without a bra on a day when you have classes.

- Take a pair of leggings and cut a small slit in the crotch so that you have access to your pussy. Wear them one day with a short t-shirt and of course no panties. You are not allowed to cross your legs all day. You are to act as if you don’t know you have a hole in them while around your roommates and give them quick flashes all day. If someone says something you are to act surprised and embarrassed and then you may go to your room to change. Strip naked and then edge before changing into something else.

- Do the classic too short towel while naked and coming back from the shower routine and flash your ass and pussy to a roommate. If you want to be extra daring, drop the towel while making it look like it was an accident and then rush into your room.

And tell us a bit more about you and your roommates. Describe yourself to us. Are your roommates female or male? What is the general layout of your home?

ooh! well i love the first dare. unfortunately, i don't own a white button down shirt. please punish me for not having one if you'd like. i fo hsve a flannel shirt that i can use though!

im planning on doing your leggings dare tomorrow. it's so hot!!

im a little nervous to flash my pussy to one of my roommates, but it makes me pretty hot to think about it. I'll definitelg do this soon.

as for me, i'm pretty short, about 5'2, pretty athletic but curvy body. i have 34DD tits, and a pretty round ass. both my roommates are females, and we're all in college. we each have our own rooms, and mine is right next to the bathroom, but also right next to one of my roommate's rooms

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote