Adding up the recent posts

Princess plug 30 minutes
Hush 20 x2
Lush 20 x4
Clit 5 minutes
Clamps 5 x4 (ouch!)
Blowjob 5 x2
Report:
First I started with the princess plug and the lush. Once someone took control of the lush, I put on the nipple clamps and set my timer for 5 minutes and went to work blowing my dildo. It’s a suction dildo so I have it stick to the wall and I get on my knees to blow it. For some reason this just feels like the appropriate position to give a blowjob. Anyway, between the blowjob and the vibrations from the lush, I’m moving quite a bit which is causing my clamps to move and pull even harder. As I’m focused on the blowjob, I don’t really feel the pain in my nipples too much. It just all feels so good. The vibrations radiate from the lush, causing my plug to vibrate as well. I love having my holes filled. It makes me even more enthusiastic about giving a blowjob. And I am soaked. I desperately want to stroke my clit, but I told myself I’d do that a bit later, so I hold off.

The 5 minute timer goes off and I somewhat reluctantly stop blowing my dildo. I set another timer for 5 minutes. The lush still vibrating away is making my body twitch. And with each twitch, the clamps move and dig in even more. Now that I’m not distracted by cock, my nipples become so very salient. I feel every movement and every breath in my nipples. It hurts so deliciously. The timer goes off and knowing that my nipples need a break, I remove the clamps. My nipples are so sensitive that I know putting the clamps back on later is going to be torture.

Even though it’s only been about minutes, I could use a change of position, so I get off of my knees and lie down on my bed. With the lush is still vibrating, and my ass is still plugged, I set the timer for 5 minutes and start stroking my clit. I close my eyes, enjoying all of the sensations. I stroke slowly and softly, careful not to bring myself to an orgasm, just to tease myself. I’m completely lost in it when the timer goes off. I pull my hand away, and shortly later the lush timer runs out.

I post another round of the control link for the lush, and it comes roaring back to life. I stay on the bed, ass still plugged, lush vibrating in my pussy, wanting to stroke my clit, wanting something in my mouth, feeling my nipples still ache slightly with every breath, and my pussy soaking wet. My whole body is alive, and I want more.

When the vibrations in my lush stop for the second time, I get up and remove the princess plug (which I’ve been wearing for more like 40 some minutes instead of 30 (oops!)), and I replace it with my hush. Although the hush is larger it slides into my hungry ass with a problem. I post the link to control both toys. When the toys come to life, the vibrations in my ass are so intense that I lose my balance. I catch myself and set up for round 2 of nipple clamps. Putting them on again hurts so much more than the first time. I set my timer for 5 minutes and work on my blowjob skills. This time I notice that the vibrations in my ass are causing my to bounce back and forth even more, like I’m trying to get a nonexistent cock to fuck my ass. Oh how I want to be fucked in the ass while I suck on cock. At this moment, nothing would make me happier. I savior the feeling of being a wanton slut and continue blowing my dildo until the timer goes off.

I set the timer for 5 more minutes. And here is the torture. My nipples are on fire. The vibrations in my pussy and ass are still causing me to move and twitch. And without something else to focus on, all I can focus on is my aching nipples. Every movement, every breath, just makes me focus on them more. I try so hard not to move, but I just can’t. I exist in this state of pleasure and pain until the timer goes off. I remove the clamps for a second time, and the blood rushes back in, making them hurt even more than when the clamps were on.

I collect myself and get comfortable on my bed again. When the vibrations in my pussy and ass end, I notice that the lush (in my pussy) needs to be recharged. So I post the control link for just the hush. I do leave the lush in, because I love to have my holes filled, while someone controls the vibrations in the hush. At this point, my body is so aroused that I want to cum more than anything. I know if I touch my clit now, while the hush is vibrating in my ass, that I’ll orgasm easily. My pussy is dripping, my whole body is aching to be fucked. In my any hole, in every hole. After 20 minutes that that exquisite torture, the vibrations stop, for good. Well at least until the next time.

As the lush needed to recharge before I could complete all 4 rounds of it last night, I will add that to whatever is posted for the next time. In the future, I’ll try harder to make sure the toys are fully charged!
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ariel_switch for this post: