View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 04:24 PM   #10
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
In 2016 you were both 19 and 23 and in 2020 you are still 23, your username suggests you might be 36. How old are you/are you a real account or a fantasy account?
I am a little embarrassed to admit it, and if I’m being 100% honest I should just start a new account, but I have been very on and off with kink and because of that I have never used my real name, location, or age. I know, it’s kinda shitty of me, but I have had some really bad experiences when first getting into the kink scene that really scared me about privacy and all that. Sorry if it puts you off, sorry it’s if not really what you wanted to hear, but I do it to protect me and my future.
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote