View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 05:56 AM   #1
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Default Beat me black and blue DAILY punishment

Hello everyone 👋 lately I’ve been a really bad slave and I’ve been told to make this thread as a punishment. I’ve orgasmed multiple times even though I’m denied and have therefore gone directly against my master and various others who have told me I am not allowed.

Please punish me and make sure it will hurt to much to sit down or even touch my cunt. You can choose the instrument you would like me to use, I have a riding crop, a belt, a studded belt, hairbrushes and other common household things you can choose from.

For each post you can give up to 60 spanks, for example all 60 can go to my cunt, or you break it up for example:
30 spanks to each arse cheek
20 spanks to each tit
10 spanks to my cunt/clit
If you chose to give all 60 to my arse or tits i will do 60 on each cheek/tit

You may post as many times as you like and i will add the collective amount up and do them all before I go to bed each night. I will continue to do all spankings every night up until at least January 1st 2021 and then carry on every night until my master tells me otherwise

Also, for each person who’s post lands the spankings on exactly the hundreds (100, 200, 300 etc) they will be allowed to give me a separate punishment Of their choosing that I also must complete.

Thankyou and please punish this slut
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote