View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 09:12 PM   #5735
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Dedicated to Cass:

Finally had some privacy so completed 200 of the busts I owed. Rate of 1 bust per second seems ideal for hitting the hardest at a comfortable pace. Balls deep red, hard, swollen, dull ache in lower stomach still lingering as i write this.

I owe another 200 (rounded up) and the 4 minutes DOOR KNOB with vibe in; I am saving that for after i finish the remaining busts.

Will probably be Sunday before i finish as we are planning a long hike, leaving early tomorrow. Will provide update once complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Have not had time to fulfill my promise yet (privacy; wife baby sitting....) but wanted to keep this current. I had a little time today but prefer to do them all in one go versus breaking them up.

Thanks to Cass' DOUBLE, I now owe 378 busts and 4 minutes DOORKNOB with pins on nipples and ear lobes and vibe inserted for the DOOR KNOB task. Tomorrow does not look good either but likely Friday so maybe i can open a new Promise for the weekend....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: