View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #240
Sola the Ichinensei

I'm a massive coward, so even before reading these I can pretty much guess my answers are going to be almost entirely no... I'm not a very daring person at all.

Still, let's take a look...

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Spanked maybe, if done by hand. Could only work with someone I really trust though.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Nope.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Posted the key to myself sure, otherwise no.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Maybe in a convention of some kind as cosplay, or if work was holding an event of some kind. Without a good excuse though, not doing it.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I'm pretty sure that other than the no underwear part I kind of this out of sheer distraction sometimes so... yeah, sure why not.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
If I had a diaper on and could get away with it. Otherwise, only if someone paid me really well.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Probably not. I don't want to risk getting sick, plus it sounds kind of disgusting to me (no offense to anyone into that).

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
NOPE

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

For the right person, someone I really really really trust, it's a faint possibility. There'd have to be a very strong reason for either or both of us (for instance, me being paid really well for it). I think I might be more open to the matter if it was more in line with my interests though, being submissive as ABDL.

10 Would you drive naked?
I don't wanna be arrested.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
If it was allowed and I had a good reason sure. Otherwise nope.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Heavily depends on context and the photos in question.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Probably not.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Depending on the humiliation and how permanent. If it went away fast, I might do it with someone I really wanted to please or really trusted, or maybe even to earn some cash. Otherwise, probably not.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
I don' think so.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I'm sorry, I'm just not quite following this one...

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
If there was some kind of event that made it excusable.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Hmmm, well I never tried a butt plug, so maybe that?

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I don't know what those terms mean "hen party" and "stag party"

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Nah.

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote