Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 08:43 AM   #66
Luffy90

Chapter 32

The next morning, as Josh opened his eyes, Ellie was still fast asleep next to him. But during the night she must’ve turned around in her sleep as she was now facing him. He wanted to pull the cover off more so that he could get a better look at her, but before he had a chance to try, he got interrupted.

“Are you up Josh?” Ashley called at him through the door, before it was followed by a soft knock.

Josh started to panic, not knowing what he could say to explain this current situation he had ended up in. Ellie on the other hand didn’t react to the calls. The best idea he could come up with was to just ignore her and see if she might leave him to sleep for a little bit longer.

“I’m coming in.” She called after a few more knocks.

Josh froze as he heard the door open up behind him and he could hear Ashley enter the room. He pretended to be asleep, but quickly opened his eyes as he felt the cover being pulled off the bed by Ashley, before she used it to wrap it around herself.

“What the fuck is going on here? Josh!, Ellie! What is this? Why are you home? And in bed together with Josh?”

Josh quickly covered himself up with his hands as he sat up on the bed. “I can explain. It’s not what it looks like.” He hadn’t seen Ashley look this angry in a long time. But she ignored his answer and picked up Ellie’s t-shirt and threw it over her sister’s head.

“Ellie! Wake up and get dressed. Now!”

Ellie slowly opened her eyes and pulled the t-shirt off her face. “Oh good morning sis.” She answered casually. “Are you okay? You seem a bit angry?”

“Of course I’m angry! I just found my little sister in bed with one of my best friends. And I’d very much like an explanation right about now.”

Ellie calmly explained to Ashley the same things she had mentioned to Josh the night before, but withholding the information about the private shows she had of her sister from earlier, hoping that the other information would be enough to convince her.

“You what?!” Ashley seemed furious. “You recorded what we did last night, and now you want me to let you join us? Did I get that right?”

“That pretty much sums it up yeah.” Ellie didn’t seem fazed by her sister’s anger. “And Josh wanted to leave last night as I came home. I was the one who ordered him to stay. And in case you were wondering, no we didn’t do anything.”

“I’m not quite sure what to say Ellie… You are barely even old enough to think about this stuff aren’t you? How did you even know about last night?” Ashley looked like she was about to start crying as she realized the situation she had put them in. “If I’d known you were coming home, I’d never have done this at game of ours at home.”

Ellie tossed the t-shirt back on the floor as she got up from the bed. “Look, I’m not the little kid sister you always see me as. I’m pretty much as mature as you are, despite what you may think. I’ve known about your little side hobbies for a while now. So you don’t need to make this any weirder than it needs to be. Just accept it and let me join. I promise you it won’t make it awkward between us from my side at least.”

“How long have you know about…” Ashley started before she changed her focus from Ellie to Josh. “And what about you Josh?, do you agree to this?”

Not wanting to come in between the two of them, he tried to be as neutral as he could be. “Well she does have the recordings of us, so…”

“I can’t fucking believe this is happening…” Ashley sighed. “Fine, have it your way. If you want to join us, then you can. But don’t come crying to me if you suddenly realize you are not up for it. I’m not gonna let some footage of my friends get published online just because I didn’t let you join a silly game.”

As Ellie heard that she rushed over to her sister and hugged her tight. “Thanks Ash. And don’t worry, your footage is safe with me. I’ll let you explain everything to the others, then me and Josh can come down and join you in… Let’s say ten minutes?”

“Why does Josh need to stay here?” Ashley asked, looking at both of them. “Nevermind. Forget I asked, I don’t really care about your reasons for that one. See you downstairs in ten minutes.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: