View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 05:11 AM   #1329
lion74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke3690 View Post
So I thought I'd give out a few dares, you all have 2 hours to reply

@subboyj you must write a new degrading word on your body every day for a week in sharpie with no words overlapping, also add an extra day for every hour you are late

@chaislut for the next week you may only wash your clothes by wearing them in the shower, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@verecund you must sleep naked with your ankles and wrists tied together whilst gagged

@ibegtobecontrolled you must pee whilst still wearing your clothes for 24 hours, you may not change in these 24 hours

@beapy you must have something in your ass for at least an hour every day for a week plus you may only cum when something is in your ass

@lion74 whenever you change your diaper you must have the used one pressed against your face for am hour, this lasts for 3 days plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@submissivebbw you must spank your pussy 10 times for every post between now and when you reply

@babyrachel whenever you need to use the toilet for the next week you must ask permission to go, you cannot use the same person more than once per day and if they do not let you go you must wait an hour before asking someone else, this lasts for a week plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@jacjac your next 7 orgasms must be ruined, add one for every hour you are late

@kalindxxx you may only wear female clothes to bed for a week, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@m64 you must lunch yourself in the balls 100 times before you can cum for the next week

I'm in as vulnerable for the next month
Missed this by 2 hours still vulnerable until the end of the year

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is online now   Reply With Quote