View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 05:54 PM   #1284
jackjac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRachael View Post
Baby Rachael is conscious that she has received more dares than she’s given so here’s a mega post to make it feel more even. All mentioned have 2 hours to reply.

@beapy | You will wear your romper and a diaper from 6PM - 6AM for the next 3 days.
@luke3690 | Drink lots of water, put on a diaper, wet it three times, take it off and now rest your feet on it for 15 minutes.
@MisterR | Put a clothespeg on your balls. Do 25 star jumps. If the peg falls off, you must start again.
@Shadow | Put on lipstick an hour before bed tonight and don’t wash it off. You’re going to have some lovely stained lips.
@verecund | Put a clothespeg on each boob’s nipple and another on your dick. These stay on until you have handwritten “Thank you, Rachael.” 50 times.
@Scole | Stay in a cold shower until you can orgasm twice.
@ColonelShuffle | Put in your favourite gag and start a two minute metronome. You must successfully edge within each 2 minute tick for the next 12 minutes. Failure means 25 hard spanks on your butt and try again.
@subaddict5 | Put on your pink sissy dress and your posture collar. Flip a coin, heads is good; tails means give your butt 5 spanks. Keep flipping until you get five heads in a row.
@LegLuvr | Message me every waking hour, for the next two days, telling me that you’ve been a good baby girl and a reason why you don’t deserve punishment. Missing an hour means an extra day in diapers.
@SissyAurelie | Wear a triple diaper for 24 hours. No changing, so I’d suggest cutting some holes.
@dbgetdare | Stand in the corner, soap in mouth and hands on head for 10 minutes. You’re in a diaper for the rest of the day after that.
@lion74 | For the next week, you must pee as soon as you feel the urge to.
@scguycola | You’re going to be wearing the same pair of panties under your clothes for the next 72 hours. They are not allowed off for any reason, not even to shower.
@Subboyj | Write “I lost to Rachael” in twenty different locations on your body. Then put on your chastity cage for 24 hours.
@Jackjac | Thumb in your mouth, naked, count out 300 sucks - then sit in the corner for 5 minutes.
@sissybabygirl | Drink three glasses of water before bed, diaper up and stay in bed until you’ve wet yourself. No changing until 8AM minimum.
I missed this

@babyracheal respond in 2 hours or you must be diapered 24/7 for a week and will need 3 getdare users permission to change

Im still valnurable
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote