View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 03:43 PM   #229
prettyfemboi

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
-definitely

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
-id love that

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
-i woud say so

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
-already done often, so yeah

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
-nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
-that depends but more towards no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
-yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
-nope

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
-absolutly, like i love the idea of being fully dependent on someone, like not being able to provide for myself so I depend fully on the other person. And if I want something, even basic necessities like food or a shower, I have to do something for them first. I.e suck their dick, wear whatever they choose, wear panties for a week, edge x amount of times, give up toilet privileges, etc.

10 Would you drive naked?
.nope

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
-nope

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
-not really

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
-im kinda turned on by this

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
-yep

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
-yes, not naked

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?
-nope

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
-nope

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
-just buttplugs

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
-yeah

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
-yes
prettyfemboi is offline   Reply With Quote