Thread: chastity
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 09:34 AM   #3
LockMeSub

what kind of chastity do you have?I have 4 open metal cages ranging from 1 1/4" to 2 1/2 inchs long 2 of the short ones have removable urethral tubes

what kind of lock does it have? All of them have the built in lock much nicer than and external lock

how comfortable is it to wear it? They are comfortable after they have been on for a couple hours and you penis adjust to them

where did you buy it? Amazon

do you wear it often? Yes probably 4 days a week

how long do you usually wear it? Most of the time 2 to four days

whats the longest you have worn it? I have worn one of the larger ones for as long as 45 Days

how big is your dick? Very small maybe 2 inchs soft and 3 1/2 Hard

do you have a grower or a shower? I would have to say neither just small

what do you do when you get horny while locked up? The fist day is probably the worst after that I get used to not being able to touch myself or get any relief

do you have a keyholder? if not how do you keep yourself from unlocking? I use an App called Chastikey on my phone and find keyholders on there Discord and lock the keys in a lock box

why do you wear chastity? Not sure how it started but I have alway had a feminine side and when I wear chastity I become a submissive panty wearing sub

any tips for me? Try the chastikey app and a keyholder that will help you learn how to start slowly and work your way up. There are some websites that will help you figure out what size cage you should use once you find the correct cage its an interesting life
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote