Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 01:38 PM   #10
Luffy90

Chapter 30

“Hey! Wake up.”

Josh heard a voice calling, but didn’t fully register it as it had just broken his deep sleep.

“Josh! You’re in my bed.” The voice called again, a little louder this time.

“Wha?…” He almost managed to speak a proper word before he opened his eyes and looked through the room. Taking a few seconds to finally realize he wasn’t in his bed at home. “Ashley? What’s wrong?” He asked, not managing to see her properly.

“It’s not my sister, no.” The light turned on.

Josh quickly sat up in the bed as he realized who it was. Also remembering he was naked, he tightened the sheets around himself to not let her see anything. “Ellie? I, uh… what are you doing here?” He was completely taken by surprise. Ashley had told them she would not be back until at least Sunday afternoon.

“What am I doing? In my own room?” Ellie had a sly smile on her face as she approached him and sat down at the end of the bed. “I was planning to sleep. In my own bed… But i found a boy named Josh already occupying it. thats what I am doing.” She started to lift the end of the bed sheets up, revealing Josh’s legs, but he quickly placed his hands over the sheets to block her from lifting it any further. “So Josh, I think the question should be, what are you doing?”

Lost for words, Josh started to panic. “I… Ashley said you were out. So… I thought…” He struggled to find the right words before she interrupted him.

“So you thought you’d sleep in my bed? Naked, I would guess by the looks of it?” She stood up and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her bra to him. She was a bit smaller in the chest area than her sister, leaning more towards the same size as Lucy. Then to his surprise, she pulled her pants and socks off too, leaving her in just her underwear. Before sitting back down in the bed on the opposite side of him. Legs crossed, with her feet touching each other as she warmed them with her hands, giving herself a quick foot rub.

Josh had the most confused look on his face. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean… I can leave.”

“You can’t leave.” She stopped him from doing anything. And she reached behind her back to undo her bra.

Josh could feel his heart start to race. “Ellie, wait. What are you doing?” He rubbed his eyes for a second, still waking up and taking it all in. “Aren’t you like what? Fourteen? Fifteen?”

“Sixteen.” She answered quickly. “So don’t worry about that.” She undid her bra and it fell down in front of her, letting him get a free look at her boobs, before she tossed the bra to the ground next to the bed. “It would be perfectly legal, whatever you were thinking about.”

Josh quickly averted his eyes as he caught himself staring at her chest. “I’m not sure I understand...” He then felt her start to move towards him and quickly looked back at her. She carefully crawled on top of him and sat down on where she imagined his crotch were hiding underneath the cover. He could feel his now very erect cock being trapped underneath the weight of her sitting down on top of him, only separated by the sheet he was covering himself with. “Why are you doing this all of a sudden? We have barely even spoken to each other before. Ashley would kill me if she saw whatever is happening right now.”

"What do you think is happening right now Josh?" Ellie leaned forward until her mouth was right next to his ear, before she whispered to him. “I’ve seen everything you guys did tonight. Everything.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: