Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #8
Luffy90

Chapter 29

As his head got closer, he could see how wet she had become from everything she and the group had done so far tonight. His head was all fuzzy from excitement as he approached her with his mouth. He was actually doing this, and he almost struggled believe it even though his target was right in front of his eyes.
He had often imagined what this would actually be like. What the taste would be and what the smell would be like. But now that it was actually happening, none of that mattered to him. He only focused on what was right in front of him. Ashley’s naked and wet pussy, waiting for his tongue to reach it.

As he finally made contact, Ashley flinched and instinctively tried to close her legs. So instead of keeping them spread wide, he moved his arms underneath her legs and around her thighs to stay in control and keep her legs on each side of his head, but have them spread enough to be able to move his head around freely.
The warmth of her thighs hitting his cheeks as he started to move his tongue around was a feeling that made him hornier than he had ever been before, and he could feel his cock start to bounce between his legs as it became rock hard from the blood pulsing through it.
There was so much to explore. Her clit was his natural target as it was what he knew would likely give her the most pleasure from his own research. But now that he had the chance to explore, he tried to move all around her. From the outer lips, to the inner lips and everywhere in between. He wanted to try it all. He looked up for a quick second as he moved around and could see that she was leaning her head back from enjoyment, so he had to be doing something right, only to have it be confirmed further by her hand landing on his head and moving through his hair, giving him a slight hold to make sure his head was locked on to her.

Getting a bit more confident, Josh decided to try and stick his tongue a bit inside of her, just to see how it was. But as he did, she quickly squeezed her legs tighter around his cheeks. And not knowing if it was from pleasure, or just a signal for him not to do that, he decided to stick to the outside. This was still new territory for him after all and he did not want to push his luck.

“And time!” Lucy announced. “That was quite the show though. Shame to see it end so quickly, I almost didn’t want to stop it.”

Josh reluctantly pulled away and looked up at Ashley, who gave him a wink back with a shy smile on her face. At least he didn’t mess it up, he thought to himself as he got back to his seat.

As Lucy was the only one not involved in the last dare, she figured the others wanted to calm down a bit so she took charge of the talking. “Well, that wraps up the game for tonight then. So just to summarize quickly, everyone has a forfeit, except Josh. And I guess we can figure those out tomorrow. But what about clothing? Should we stay like this for now? I mean we are just gonna sleep and wake up anyway. I think we have gotten pretty comfortable with seeing everyones bodies by now.”

“Fine with me.” Luke answered, having no objections to keeping the girls naked for another day. Ashley and Josh both nodded in agreement.

“Since nobody objects, I guess we will call it there then. Have you thought about where we will sleep tonight Ash?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah, you and me will take my room. Josh you can sleep in my sister’s room, And Luke you can sleep in my parents room. I’ve already made the beds, and I’ll fix the rooms tomorrow. They are not back until Sunday evening, so we still have all of tomorrow, and potentially the night to Sunday as well if we keep it going longer. But we don’t have to worry about that now, let’s just get some sleep and try to think of some more ideas for tomorrow, and we’ll take it from there.” Ashley looked at everyone to see if it was okay before continuing. “Alright, but just to be clear guys, do not snoop around in my sister or my parents rooms. I don’t want to get blamed if things don’t look normal when they get back. Fixing their bed’s again is easy enough, but I’m not gonna be able to explain if things in their rooms has moved around. Promise?”

Both Luke and Josh promised to not touch anything, and they got upstairs and split up in their designated rooms. It had been a crazy night so far, and every one of them seemed eager to continue in the morning.

Spoiler:
I'm sorry for the insanely long pause, i'll try my best not to let it happen again. At least not for this long. =)
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: