View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 08:46 PM   #23
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

It's your birthday! You remember the time when you invited all your friends over for your birthday party. You were going to be so popular because there was going to be a clown. Too bad he canceled. So you took his place. You wore fluff face paint, jelly cheeks and nose, styled you hair with peanut bunter and cotton candy and put on a hideously mismatched outfit.

As you walked on stage you peeled a banana slipping it into your underwear as you tried your prat fall. You landed on your butt smooshing the banana.

Next you tried telling 4 jokes to you mamma. If it didn't get a laugh though, you got a pie from your friends.

Lastly you try a silly dance shaking your bum, but you lose control and face plant with skirt flipped up exposing your underwear as you land in the snack table and it topples on you.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote