View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 02:00 PM   #86
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Have you ever used a remote shocking device on a sub?
No i haven't.

Quote:
Do you ever feel pity for your subs because of something you have done to them or something you have made them do for you?
Pity, not really. I can feel bad, remorse, if a task/idea goes wrong, but that's about it. Not really pity because i know the sub is consenting and that removes any need to feel bad for them.

Quote:
Hah! So they have to admit the women's clothes are for them. Have you had a sissy ask the person working at the store for advice about size? For example what bra size or panty size they should buy.
Not asked for that directly. What happens when they admit to the assistent is beyond me as a Domme, but i know a sub has then had that conversation with someone in the store (it was a sex shop, so not as bad as it could have been). But i am happy to use it as a task, i've thought about it.

Quote:
Where would you like to travel if you could pick anywhere in the world? I mean when it's possible to travel again.
Bahamas always sound nice, the Carribbean in general i love. Or maybe Southern France, or Greece, somewhere on the Med. I just like sun and beaches!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote