View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 10:32 AM   #16
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggotgarywaldon View Post
How about a messy wheel? Make a wheel on wheel decide with a bunch of different messes and one "done" wedge. You can weigh the wedges depending on how messy they are. (the bigger the mess the smaller the wedge.) Maybe no repeats depending on how many wedges.

Also, have him stuff his mouth with marshmallows so they are all puffed up while in stripper wear?

I was trying to think of a fun predicament, but most kinda get elaborate. Maybe have him try to squat in place with heels for a while with his butt over a buzzer or holding something messy over him? If he buzzes or drops it he gets a punishment?
I do love a good predicament I just may develop this more. And a messy wheel does sound like fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
I like the doughnut dare, but how about we make it more birthday theme? Have him stuff a non iced cake in the diaper and put a large piping bag full of icing to "frost" his cake? Don't know if the best place would be putting the bag in the front or trying to fit it in the back.
The doughnut dare is definitely a forerunner. And blue is very good at frosting things lol.

Just a couple of days in and already some really good ideas. Blue will be so horrified wait I mean thrilled when he sees all the options I will choose from.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote