Thread: [FICTION] The Best Camping Trip Ever
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #13
cseagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDanielx View Post
will do! i wish i had Ashley and Anna where i live!
Haha. Good thing for me, they're my real friends . Here's the next part!

PART XIII

There we were, all four of us in just our underwear. It was kind of awkward at first, but we had all seen each other like this while we were on the lake. Kind of. It was Jim’s turn and I honestly don’t know what he was going to say. I didn’t know who was going to get naked first.

Jim spoke up, “Okay. Ashley, I dare you to finger yourself until you orgasm.”
“NO JIM!!”
“Ashley, you have no choice. We’re going to end up naked at the end of this whether you think so or not. It’s just how this game works. Always has, always will.”
“Fine!” she said.
“What are you doing?” asked Jim.
“I’m starting to finger myself? What does it look like I’m doing?”
“You have to take off your thong first.”
“Fine.”

Ashley got up and pulled down her thong to reveal a beautiful, shaven pussy. It was absolutely flawless. She had a small camel toe on the bottom, but I didn’t mind. This was the first bare pussy that I had seen other than online. Ashley walked around to the easy chair and positioned herself. She sat back and spread her legs on to the arms of the chair, giving all of us a wide open view of her clean-shaven pussy.

She slowly started to work her way down from her stomach to her pussy. She slid her finger over her slit and started rubbing up and down. She slipped her middle finger in and gave a slight gasp. She started rubbing her clit faster, and faster until she had started breathing at a heavy pace. Then she started to put her fingers back into her shaved cunt. She slid one finger in and out, in and out, in and out. No problem. Why not two? She put two fingers in and started to moan even louder. She decided to go faster and faster. I could see her dripping her pussy juice onto the chair because there was a wet spot right under her vagina. She kept going with two fingers for another thirty seconds before she went for three! She was sliding three fingers in and out of her now looser pussy. She was screaming in pleasure now. She let out a loud scream and squirt all over the chair and the floor. She moaned quietly to herself as she was recovering from her orgasm. She was still sliding three fingers in and out slowly until she pulled them out and licked them clean.

This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I looked down and saw my hand in my boxers and jerking myself slowly. I had also noticed Jim doing the same thing. And to my surprise, I saw Anna with her hand in her panties. Ashley got up and sat back down in the circle, Indian style, exposing her soaked, hairless pussy to everybody else.

“So,” she said. “How was it?”
“That was fucking incredible,” said Jim.
“Looks like you enjoyed it,” she said, pointing to the obvious wet spot on mine and Jim’s boxers.
“And Anna! I didn’t think that that would’ve turned you on!”
“Well, to be honest, neither did I.”

Anna had a wet spot forming on her panties, and I knew that I had to act fast. It was Ashley’s turn.

“Luke, I dare you to give Jim a handjob for 1 minute, and if you can’t make him cum. I’ll judge how fast you can go,” she said.
“Wait what?!?! There’s no way I’m doing that. I’m not gay.”
“HEY! You made me and Anna make out and you made me finger myself in front of everybody, so the least you could do is give me and Anna some entertainment of our own.”
“Fair enough, I guess. Okay Jim, take off your boxers.”

TO BE CONTINUED…