Thread: [FICTION] The Best Camping Trip Ever
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
cseagles

Okay guys, here's part IV. I have to warn you, the next few parts are a bit long, and a bit dry, but they're setting up for the "big bang" on the last night of the camping trip. Hope you enjoy!

PART IV

It was about 4:30 when we pulled into the McDonald’s parking lot. It was 85 degrees out, perfect weather for swimming. We walked into McDonald’s and got in line. There weren’t many people there, only about ten others. We got in line behind a dad and his son. They ordered their food and we were up. We ordered and waited for our food. They called our number and we took our food and sat down at a window booth.

“So, what do you guys want to do first?” I asked.
“I think we should go swimming in the lake and do some exploring,” said Jim.
“Sounds good to me,” Ashley replied.
“Can we take the boat out yet?” asked Anna.
“Yeah, of course. It’s all gassed up and ready to go,” I said.
“YES!!” Anna said.
“Hey, Luke, thanks for driving us up here. It was real sweet of you,” said Ashley with a seductive smile.

I couldn’t help but blush.

“It’s no big deal, I just wanted to spend the last weekend of summer with my best friends. What better way than to go camping?”

They all smiled and finished eating. We threw away our trash and got back into the car. It was a 20 minute drive from McDonald’s to the cabin so we got back at 5 o’clock.

“Alright, we only got about 3 hours to have some fun. Everybody get dressed and meet me on the dock in ten. Deal?”

We dispersed to our separate bedrooms and began to change. Me and Jim got into the room and began to undress. There was an awkward silence between us. We’ve seen each other naked before, but that was in the showers at school after practice. We both stood there in our boxers waiting for someone to make the first move.

I finally piped up, “Do you want me to go in the bathroom?”
“No, it’s cool, dude. We’ve done this before.”
“Okay, whatever.”

I slowly slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down, revealing my 4” flaccid penis. I never really thought of myself as “big,” nor “small.” I was, “average.” I stepped out of my boxers and was completely naked. I bent over to get swim suit. I turn around and could’ve sworn that I saw Jim staring at my ass. He quickly played it off and turned around to take off his boxers. I got a side view of the whole thing as I was pretending to put on my suit. He slowly pulled down his boxers and I saw his 3” penis. It wasn’t anything special, you know, it was just there. He was clearly shaved everywhere because there wasn’t a hair anywhere on his balls, or on the upper half of his legs. This made me horny, but I shook it off and started to walk towards the door. As I made my way to the door, Jim bent over to reveal his tight, shaved asshole. It was hairless and I could see the back of his balls. I walked out of the room with a semi, but I was able to get over it as soon as the girls walked out of their room.

Anna looked gorgeous in her white, see-through sun dress. Under the dress, she was wearing a lime-green string bikini. It was tiny, and I could almost see everything, but the sun dress kind of got in the way. Ashley was also wearing a sun dress, and she looked equally hot. She was wearing a baby-blue and white polka-dotted bikini, which was the same size as Anna’s. I threw on a t-shirt and we waited for Jim to get done changing. Jim came out ten seconds later and we all made our way down the stairs on the patio and through the yard to the dock. The boat was staring all of us in the face, waiting to be driven. I was the first into the boat, being the operator of it. I took off my shirt and was able to show off my body that I had worked so hard for in the winter. Needless to say, I was pretty big. I had a fairly large chest and back. I had the outline of a six pack, but I never really cared about that. My arms were the best part of my upper body. The girls looked at me for a few seconds, and looked back at each other with a giggle. I knew that they liked what they saw. The girls and Jim also got undressed and threw their clothes into the boat. Anna looked stunning in just her bikini. Her breasts protruded from her flawless midsection. She turned around for a second to grab something, and I saw her near perfect ass. There wasn’t much “bikini” to cover all of her body. Ashley looked almost as good as Anna did. Ashley’s boobs weren’t much to marvel at, but her ass was twice as good as Anna’s. Next was Jim. Jim wasn’t very muscular, but he was cut, and of course, the girls liked it. I handed them three life vests (safety first) and they put them on. They stepped over the side of the boat, and sat down on the hot leather seats. They jumped up at first, but I threw some water on them and they sat down without a problem. I grabbed the keys for the boat and put them in the ignition. I turned the keys and the boat sprang to life with a loud roar from the 350 Chevy crate engine it had. I put the boat into reverse and headed for the middle of the lake.

TO BE CONTINUED…