View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 04:22 AM   #78
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
I think it counts! Was this by any chance video of the sissy in the little chastity predicament you told us about earlier in this ama?
I don't have a video of that. This was just a bit of deepthroating, anal, dirty talk. Not special, just well executed by a cute sub.

Quote:
Your answer about public/hidden public is amazing. Have you ever included bondage in this?
Not specifically into that idea. But yes i've mixed bondage into public/hidden public, usually not that complicated like: go for a walk cuffed/gagged, go to a public toilet and tie yourself in the stall for x time. But yes i do add these in

Quote:
Do you like the idea of "forced bi" for sissies? I suppose the sissies that let them be "forced" are already sort of into it, so might be more accurate to say "bi encouragement".
Yes i do. If a sub is training to deepthroat, the the ideal end goal of that is to do it for real. And it's definitely encouragement, because force is non-consensual and that's bad. A good sub will please anyone they have to

Quote:
Last question from me for the day,
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
It's Britney every single time

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: