View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 01:12 PM   #228
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
I have had dares to be spanked by another person, but not tied whipped. I am willing to do it with the right person.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I have never, but willing.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
I have mailed the key to myself so it was a few days, but willing to try with another friend.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I have not...Maybe willing if outside my area.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No. Just reminds me of "Pant on the ground"

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
yes I have but only in dark jeans. I would be willing to be dared to try with maybe even white jeans.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes but its more of a punishment dare. Definitely not my preference.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I have done dares of hitting my balls, but I have not done it enough to really feel it. As a punishment dare I am willing to do more on balls.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
I have not done it with other, but willing.

10 Would you drive naked?
I have not. I dont think totally is legal here, but would be willing for maybe top only.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I have not, but willing in areas that nudity is not illegal.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
I have picts online, but none that include face.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Nothing I can do would be described as sexy, but I have done some webcam humiliation sessions thru various free sites. Of course it still does not show my face but I have been nude except a mask

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
totally. I have written many things on me, but only on chest and legs. I will not do on face. I had a dare a few weeks ago to shave much of my middle section. I had done a dare a year ago to have my 1st was..It was a brozillian wax.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Willing to wear whatever but not nude

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Probabably not.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Interesting but probably hard to get painted enough to look proper. Would I be willing, maybe

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
anything no. But willing for anything that is meant for anus.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
no

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I am willing even though so far I have seen every cock and pussy.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote