View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 09:20 AM   #31
Kah
Account Banned

The final Elite Four member was a little bit of a challenge, nearly beating 2 of my team members in this fight.
I started with Zeus and made quick work of his Altaria, he then switched into Flygon and I sent out Mr Punchy to use his Dual Chop to beat Flygon but not before nearly killing Mr Punchy with Earthquake. To play it safe I brought Zeus back out to fight his Salamance and Kingdra, but then came his second Flygon and I sent out Wingspan to fight it with Fly, Wingspan was reduced to 11HP before winning the fight.

DARES:
I started by twisting my nipples for 2 minutes, making them extremely sensitive again, and then I pegged my bruised and abused nipples just before performing my 20 pushups. I kept them on to write this update and now I will go and face the pokemon champion.

Current Team Status:
Manectric/Zeus - LVL 61
Swellow/Wingspan - LVL 59
Latias/Jet - LVL 52
Machoke/Mr Punchy - LVL 54
Lanturn/Toaster - LVL 39
Sandslash/Dig Dig Dig - LVL 41

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote