View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
Dskywere
Account Banned

Smile 28y.o Male seeking humiliation dares

So my last thread didn’t get much interest, so trying again with more detail

Background info: I’m 28, particularly enjoy humiliation, especially foot related humiliation and sneaker/trainer risking, also enjoy clothing control, I have done some barefooting in the past, such as going barefoot to shops, service stations, going on trains barefoot etc, I have done sneaker risking in public toilets before as well - took a long break from barefooting and humiliation in general but want to get back into it and I’m incredibly foot shy

Likes: being made to go out in public barefoot (its a love/hate thing really), sneaker risking, not being allowed socks, wearing sneaker without socks, having soles of my feet on display and losing access to footwear (such as locking them in a bag with the key being at home)

Dislikes: wearing shorts, flip flops, chastity and holding my sneakers when barefooting

Toys available: chastity, restraints, rope, ball gag, blindfold, padlocks, pin prick insoles, bondage hood and a Venus2000

Footwear available: sneakers, flip flops, crocs, work boots, football sneakers, soleless sneakers and bare bottom shoes

Fears: being stuck barefoot in big crowds, getting mocked by others for being barefoot and actually losing my footwear when doing risking stuff

So with all that out of the way, I’m open to all dare ideas, Barefoot dares preferred but will consider any other humiliation related dares as well since I want to work on my likes and expand my horizons - you can suggest anything based on my likes and use my fears to your advantage, dislikes you can use as punishments for failing or as dares if you can really convince me :P - public dares are fine with me as long as they’re not illegal (based on UK law)

In return for suggesting a dare I’ll post pictures and a report of how it went and how I felt etc - this time however I will not accept dares/tasks via PM - I would like dares to be seen in this thread - and means everyone can see the report / pictures as well

Will also accept rules

Make me regret this thread ^_^
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote