View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 06:21 AM   #28
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
My suggestion on stuff being locked up is all of the dishes except for one set (dishes for him and dishes for you) so that you have to do dishes after each meal. Preferably by hand. If you really want to make it interesting, make it where you have to share the same dishes and utensils.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Maybe use second lock on your cutlery . Your husband can tide some plates, knives,forks and spoons for himself but you just get dog bowl to match your collar and no hands used,

Another task while lockdown is maybe your husband should lock you out of bed and have you sleep on the floor, naked ankles cuffed and collar attached to bed post.

Ok so the second lock has been used to lock away all cutlery, plates etc except for one set of:
  • cutlery
  • dinner plate
  • side plate
  • bowl
  • glass
  • mug for my husband to use, I am responsible for keeping them clean and ready for use.
  • all cooking utensils are still available

Everything else is locked away, I have a dog bowl and water bowl. My hands will be cuffed behind my back before I get to eat

I am also banned from sleeping in the bed and will be sleeping on the floor from now on

Locked in chastity (belt and bra) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
Legs bound together 24/7 for 3 weeks from 10th June by order of TheJoker-101
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post: