Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 08:53 PM   #73
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Author's note: The day's not over yet and I added on my blog that I'd likely push back my post date due to everything going on in the world. I was able to write enough I feel of the story to post, but my apologies if it seem a bit short.

- - -

As the girls made their way on to the stage, everyone got a good chuckle at their new look. Glaring across the crowd, they quickly grabbed the mannequin and stroller trying to get off the stage as quick as possible. As they lifted the stroller off of the ground the rope that was kept in place by it was released. As the rope spun it up towards the catwalk the bucket of pastel color paints tipped and dumped over the girls down below. As the girls stood their in shock holding the baby gear, the pinks and purple paint dripped over their face and clothes. The skirts had made it so the paint left their diapers untouched making them standout even more than they already had. Altogether it perfected a picture of infiniteness. The other campers burst out laughing as the second rope tipped a second bucket over that was hidden under the bench.

The camp counselor paused at the unexpected prank, but must have been use to such interruptions as she kept on knowing that the girls would most likely get off the stage and the rest of the announcements would go as planned. Only the girls didn’t get off stage and seemed to be struggling to move their feet. The glue from the second bucket kept them stuck in place as they had no choice but to stay in the spotlight of the stage while everyone else watched. As the crowd finally settled down, I took stood and claimed my mark in front of the crowd. There were whispers that quickly followed and a “wow” and “no way he pulled that off himself.”

After the last of the announcements, the counselors did start tend to the girls, getting them free while we were quickly approached by quite a few campers. A couple patted me on the back and gave me a few word of how impressed they were. They girls kept me close though making sure no one was trying to take advantage of the situation.

“That's not all we have planned for them. Take a look at the flag pole on your way back to the cabins.” Chloe said.

As the crowd started to disperse to their cabins to get ready for lights out, Chloe went with Victoria to help raise our prize on the flagpole leaving me walking back with Heather. Walking back with her we settled into an awkward silence broken only between a few campers saying hi or calling out to some others.

“So that was a pretty good dare you pulled off. Although I’m assuming there was more behind it than just getting lucky cabin 2 being ready to open the stage curtains?”

“Yeah, I kinda got myself into a bind after letting you girls cool off. I got jumped and tied up some of those clothes that were on stage."

“Well you must have taken escape artist lessons because I don’t think they would have done a half baked job."

“Actually… I can’t take all the credit.” I said with a slight pause. Knowing I couldn’t talk about her I said “There was helpful mannequin with some scissors.” Heather stopped and looked at me.

“What does that even…” Wait? She was there wasn’t she, Mystery Girl? She helped you? Why? What did you promise her?” She edged closer, lowering her voice. “Campers just don’t help others with no reason.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about, but the mannequin did helped me. No strings attached.” I said with a slight smile. “But speaking about that girl I know you don’t trust her and I know she’s a wild card, but it seems like she doesn’t want to be affiliated with any of the cabins. She’s been trying to stay out of sight of everyone and no one can hide from everyone.”

“Well wouldn’t you? Even if she is being a free agent, no one wants to risk their own cabin’s neck.” Seeing a group of girls coming our way, she ushered me towards the cabin. Once inside, we sat on the floor across from each other as Heather brought out a bag of cookies from her bag. “Look, I may have blown my top this morning, but you got to believe me that I was just trying to look out for the cabin. We don’t need to be messing with other cabins or other cabins messing with us.” She said waggling a cookie in my direction.

“I know, but you girls got me into this and now I can’t get out of it. I get I messed up just wondering around camp and getting tricked by cabin two, but with this prank it established that I’m no slouch in pranking and not an easy mark too.” I said taking a cookie and twisting it in half.

“Well I gotta admit you certainly did that. I don’t think anyone ever had the guts to pull off a dare in the middle of a meeting in for a while. Least of all not one that Miss Ruptlee is at.”

“She’s the new head of the camp right”?”

“Yeah, we saw her when some of arrive early the first morning and she gave a short speech about us bonding with the other girls over the summer and all the great activities planned, but after that she’s hardly interacted with the campers. To most of the girls that was the first time they’ve seen her. Rumors were flying the first days of camp from she’s some rich old lady trying to relive her childhood, to an ex-party girl that bought this place as a summer home. Even the witch of the forest that’s here to steal our youth.” Heather chuckled eating the last of the cookies. She scooped the the empty container from the top of the bed and crumpled the foil and paper into a ball. Chucking it in the trash, she grabbed the bag and tied it off setting it outside on a hook for the counselors to pick up. As she came back in, Chloe and Victoria raced in behind her, each letting out a breath of air.

“What’s up with you two?” asked Heather. “For a second it looked you two running so fast the whole camp was chasing you.” She looked out the blinds only to be push out of the way by Chloe who quickly shut the cracked window.

“Cabin…. four…. they though…. it was… a good idea to release stink bombs….. on a windy night. Most of the stench went off towards the lake, but it’s circling back. “ Victoria panted in between breaths.

“Wait so what does this mean for their cabin?” I said getting up from the floor.

“For now nothing. Everyone was racing back towards their cabins once the news broke and I don’t think they even got their target. If anyone is out there and does get stenched it’s likely it will count as an act of nature.”

“Haha that’s great! So cabin two either stays out there trying to get their clothes down and get stenched or they race back inside and their clothes get coated instead. Win win!” Heather exclaimed “We tied that rope in so many knots it would take them at least an hour to untie it while everyone one watched.”

“Well we should have spent more time checking on the quality of the rope.” Victoria said with a huff. “Only about five minutes in and the net that held all their clothes snapped dumping it all over the bushes. And no Alle- Catcall. We girls don’t have so much clothes that it would break the rope.” She said with a smile. I smiled back glad they were using my nickname again.

“Everyone through it was part of the prank tossing their clothes all over the place and we still got the points, but they have probably collected most of their clothes before word broke about the skunk cloud.” Chloe said climbing up to her top bunk and laying on her side. “But enough about them, Catcall you rockstar! What an awesome prank you pulled. Tell us all about it.”

“Well you see it was really my faul-…"

”

Catcall was just telling me about it” Heather interrupted, slapping me on the back “How he turned a trap into a trap. But not that he’s been show as no slouch we’ll have to be extra careful. Although we should have some fun too. We only have a few more days until the end of camp and should get the most out of our activities. I think we should plan them out in a buddy system so we don’t leave ourselves open again.” This was met with a round of agreement and we settled into the night as a whole cabin once again, just us “girls being girls” excited over the activities the camp offered and not on what cunning plan we’d come up next.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: