View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 12:32 AM   #14
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Im starting to do more dares often. I gave away all 60 bucks I found on the ground to family and a homeless guy a few weeks ago I also gave money for a funeral of a neighbor.

My situation: I live with family and usually don't have much free time.
Dislike: cum eating, hard pain, hard anal, light scat(dirty a2m, pee, pee holding, disgusting task, and denial
Limit: Permanent, blood, family, social suicide, scat, public, to loud, crossdressing, and blackmail.
I got no toys only things you find around the house. Feel free to be cruel.
Nice I'll count that, thanks for being decent!

Alright I'm going to keep this one fairly simple since you said you don't have a ton of free time.

For the following month, you must follow this rule: you may only have an orgasm if you haven't worn underwear for the last N days, where N is the number of orgasms you've had in that month. So on the first orgasm, you can only cum if you haven't worn underwear at all for the last 1 day. For the 10th orgasm, you can only do it if you haven't worn underwear for the least 10 days.

Seem too easy? I thought so too. Every day, regardless of whether you've gone commando or not, edge yourself once for each day into the month. So 1 edge on the first day, 10 edges on the 10th day, 30 edges on the 30th day.

All make sense?

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote