View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:26 PM   #60
slutNslave

Post Report is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Aw the slut is back, so did you ever make it to the toy store.

So I don't scare you off for another couple of years, here's your punishment.
I'm taken it off your dislikes so you know. Put toothpaste on your asshole, and then ever 5 minutes, spit on a finger and rub your asshole. (Don't put the finger in, just rub). Do this for 1/2 hour. And for shit and giggles, put a dab on both nipples to even the pain out.

Once your done, write a report and post it here.

Here's some music to listen too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CcTYsMHYU
Thank you master for this punishment.
Let me tell you this slut chickened before going to the toy store, I was at the door step of the store but couldn't make my slutty ass get into the store... now I regret it knowing I could get a wireless vibe and let someone control it, control my pleasure and whether I will cum or not... I am a bad slut for not doing what I was dared to do. Should I be accountable for a punishment for this as well?.

Here is my report.
I hate anal more than anything, cause it remindes me I am not in control much.
I put on my headphones and clicked the link, I wasn't excpecting this song. I wasn't sure what to expect anyway.
I don't know if it was a robot, but whatever had that black latex thing on his hand with those rings, oh god, it made me so horny fentsising he was about to finger fuck my sorry ass.
I put on some toothpaste and I knew my misery was about to start. I wish you could have seen the misery in my eyes and oh boy I was right. Nothing feels bad like toothpaste dabbing in my worthless ass. The feeling it had sent through my body, I was so ashamed. It reminded me that this slut should never leave Get Dare as she is a dare slave and should always stay that way.
To finish this off, I dabbed some toothpaste on my nipples. The burning feeling was so much. This slut was glad the 30 minutes passed and made it.
Nipple play is a side of me I have yet to explore and I kind of liked that pain although it was uncomfortable at first.