View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:15 AM   #8
otrsan

One approach would be to give your husband a list of specific things to say and do. The more explicit the better. By that I mean the list should read like a menu of easy-to-follow instructions. Though explicit in the x-rated sense is always fun.

BDSM is a sort of an improvisation, and like a good jazz musician, a dominant can't play without having a basic repertoire of skills to rely on. I think this is especially true with things like humiliation play, where what you say is so important (and as a guy, at the risk of stereotyping, words are not necessarily our strong point). In the beginning, your husband might just follow the script you give him, but over time he can develop the skill of improvising and it will start to feel more natural.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote