View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:29 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

So, I’m not sure how much this could help in the bedroom, but it could help him understand how you feel about it all

Do whatever it takes to get your husband horny first thing in the morning. Tease him, whisper in his ear, massage him, whatever, but don’t touch or suck his cock. While winding him up, let him know that at any time after lunch, your willing to suck him off. Whether that be in the car, kitchen, back garden, anywhere (obvs within reason). The only condition is he has to demand it using a code word. If he asks, you don’t oblige, if he uses the code word, then you oblige.

This could give him an idea of leadership, control, dominance (from experience anyway). The power to demand a blowjob anytime anywhere is immense for a guy, and could be al he needs to start demanding more from you

Obviously this can be adapted so many ways, but hopefully this is the basis for something good

Darkside94