View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 04:26 PM   #146
the_diaper_darer

I walk onto the stage as Griffin stands in the center, the massive wheel in front of him. His first spin is six eggs. I grin as I take the eggs and pull open the front of his diaper. One by one, I crack each egg down his pants and drop the shell down the front too. His second spin is a pie, which I slam into his padded crotch, splattering egg out the sides and top of his diaper. His final spin is a mystery bucket. I take the bucket of beans, and dump it over his head, covering him in beans.

After a few rounds it’s my turn to go up. I see Griffin waddle up to the stage, still covered in beans, he doesn’t look happy, I better spin well. My first spin lands on mystery bucket. I wince as Griffin pulls back the back of my diaper and pours a heavy amount of peas down there. He then moves to dump most of the rest of the bucket down the front of my diaper, with what’s left going on my head. I probably deserved that, I did fill his diaper with eggs. My next spin is a pie, as he slams it into my padded crotch, sending peas out the front of my diaper. My final spin lands on flour and ice water, great. Griffin smiles evilly as he pours the water over my head, completely soaking my cloths and my diaper(good thing I brought changes), then he pours the flour over me, coating me in a thick paste. This isn’t looking good.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote