View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #145
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As I watch the others go I'm just hoping I don't make a fool of myself and keep my clothes. With my first spin I get a more points. But I celebrate a bit early as my next spin gets me a a bucket of cold water. As it slowly runs over my head, I can feel it trickle into my top and get absorbed by the bikini stiffening my nipples on the cold fabric. The next spin gets me a pie. Right before Erin pies me, I stick out my tounge cheekily. I taste cream as it coats my face and I clear my eyes leaving the rest on like a mask.

As I Erin goes, I get a bucket of oatmeal, cold water, and mustard. I take the bucket of oatmeal and make sure to get a coating over Erin's head and down her too. Next I trace her body in cold water slowly and making sure her clothes absorb as much of it as possible. Finally mustard, I have Erin look face up as I clean her face and as walk up looking like I going to throw it at her, I "trip" and pour it over her and massage it into her hair.

Hopefully we can get the next round soon as I'm egar to keep winning points and to try to win the game.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote