View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:14 AM   #7
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robintheslut View Post
Hey! I love your idea and what you are doing.

I do not know if this counts as something nice. I gave a homeless not well looking person 20 dollars today.

If you decide to give me a dare please regard my likes and disslikes : )
That's awesome! I hope that you keep helping out people whenever you can!

Every day for one week straight, you're to do the following.

First off, you must stay locked in your chastity (only removing it for emergencies and hygiene purposes). An hour or two before you're going to do your nightly task, have a couple of beers or cups of water and you may only start this once you have at least a modest urge to pee. Continue to slowly consume fluids until you've completed your dare.

You're to lay back, put on your favorite sissy encouragement/hypno vid(s), and lube up your fingers. (Unless you have a dildo, that is. Also, update your info to include mention of toys/clothes when you have a chance!) You're to finger your lovely little hole for at least 30 minutes each night for that week and you're to collect every drop of pre-cum that you can while you do so. Hopefully you get very good at milking your prostate! Empty prescription bottles work perfectly for that.

After this has gone on for at least a week- though it should go for at long as you're locked in chastity- you're going to have your final night! Once you've unlocked from your chastity cage, you're going to find a nice humiliating video to watch for a while. Perhaps some kind of cock worship compilation? It's your call. You're to keep watching that and rubbing your little clitty, and you're to edge once for every day this has gone on (so at least 7 edges). Hold the first edge for 10 seconds, the next for 20 seconds, then 30, etc. and take at least a 1 minute break in between edges.

Once you've completed your edges, the fun really begins. Take your (now-thawed) collection of pre-cum from the last week and have it ready in your hand. Start working yourself up to the final edge while repeating to yourself out loud "I'm a good slut!".

Oh, is your bladder feeling too full yet? I hope not!

Take that entire collection of pre-cum and pour it all into your mouth but do not swallow! Roll over onto your back and point that cute cock of yours right at your face and make sure you're at the point of bursting both to cum and to pee. I'm sure one won't effect the other, right?

And now, you have a choice. You can push past the edge and have a full orgasm on your face. If you decide to fully cum, you're going back into chastity for at least a week afterwards and will repeat the anal stimulation and saving of your pre-cum. And, as you cum on your face, you're to swallow that mouthful of pre-cum you'd saved up. Alternatively, you can ruin the orgasm that you've come to desperately want over the last week onto your face. While you swallow all of that pre-cum. If you do ruin it, you're allowed to have a full orgasm afterwards! If you can last another 3 hours while continuing to drink fluids and not using the restroom or having any accidents. Whatever choice you make, there better be something filling your hole when you decide.

Either way, feel free to aim that load at a wide open mouth. May as well not let it go to waste, right?

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote