View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 12:52 AM   #8
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccp View Post
Hi there, this such a great way of doing things! I cant give blood myself as Im diabetic, but Im sure there is something I could do to help someone

I would love a dare if you choose me, my likes etc. are all in my signature

Thanks and I hope this gathers a few people together
Thanks Tiffany! I'm just trying to encourage people who can do something to do something- I'm sure you will given the opportunity!

So I had one dare I really liked for you in mind and then I looked up the weather in the UK. Yikes. That made it a bit harder! If the weather gets into the range of being warm and sunny feel free to hit me up again

You dare is relatively simple. You're to go out and hide a set of lingerie about a fifteen minute walk away from your home; feel free to drive to do so. Preferably this should include bra and panties, and hopefully also stockings and those nice silicone boobs you brag about in your profile. Additionally, you may include any female clothing that you like in this cache as you choose. Even better if you've got a nice slutty pair of heels, too! Leave a house key with this clothing.

After going out and hiding it, you're going to go for a walk from your home towards where your hiding spot is. As you leave your home, lock yourself out. You're to walk to your hiding spot, strip entirely naked, and change into whatever you've left there and take your house key. You may not be wearing anything that you wore on your walk there after you've changed.

Once you've changed, go and head back home. The catch is, you must take the exact same route that you took to get to your hiding spot in the first place while dressed. Once you get back home, head inside and grab your car key (assuming you have a car) and head back to grab the clothes you left before you get changed out of what you're wearing. After you've driven there, gotten the rest of your things, and gotten back inside of your house, you may dress however you like.

This can be done at whatever time of day you choose. I'd love to hear a report!

(If you don't have a car to go get stuff at the end, double the distance that you go to hide things/walk home and you may change into whatever clothes you choose before going back to get the things you've left.)

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote