View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:18 PM   #4167
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Report of previous must wear butt plug until... dare: (sent to dashek)
Quote:
Just a small report. To be honest, I took out my butt plug after a day of no replies. Today saw the thread at the top of the page again so I read your dare and inserted my plug right away. I continued my day for a couple of hours and decided to start playing some battleship games. The first two matches I lost but fortunately, the person of the second match had an awesome strategy. If my opponent doesn't recognise the strategy then my chances of winning will increase quite a bit (statistically).

With the strategy, I easily won the two games right after. Then I had to do something, still with my butt plugged. After a couple of hours, I went back to playing battleship games and won another two games. The fourth one was really close but I managed to win by luck. The fifth one, I lost. So I have to start all over again.

I'll send you another update once I win, or played so many games that my mind can't bare playing another game for the time being.

** 4 hours later **

I won 5 games in a row after playing about 15 games of which probably 3 or 4 were duds (either the opponent or I quit). I used the same strategy as I mentioned before but with a different setup. For the 5 games I won, I used the same setup.

** Strategy redacted ** >:D

Hope you find this strategy useful in case you'd like to win a round.
You must wear your butt plug until you've worn a lingerie set (or plain panties and a bra) for 16 hours. The hours during which you sleep may not be counted.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote