View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 02:44 PM   #24
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Wow, something that will keep you focus, for two days, but yet, not get you too excited. Ok got it.

Every ,1/2 hour, slap each ass cheek 10 times, when your studying.

The light pain will release endorphins, make you a happy girl, not horny. Also the pain will keep your mind clear, and not day dream the day away.

Write a report once your done, i want to know how it worked for you. Also hands off, do not cum, or your going to get lazy
So wow okay where do I start. This activity was intense but definitely worked in keeping me focused I did fail a test though. The whole think of doing it every half an hour made me want to get more written between the spanks. Definitely won’t be asking for a long punishment again. But feel I deserve one for failing a test.
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading