View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 07:04 AM   #142
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Roulette wheel, I'm good with this hoping Lady Luck is on my side.

As I spin I land on eggs...again... Tiffany grins as this time he doesn't make the mistake of leaving them whole. Plop, plop, plop, plop, plop, plop. Each one slithers down my belly before coating my groin and resting between my legs. Then for a little more insault he drops in the shells into the diaper. Ok, not bad, but not points. I spin again and get pie. A nice large pie is brought out. While I expect it to go into my face, Tiffinay fakes me out and grounds it into my shorts and diaper causing a wince of pain as the egg shells crack and bite into my skin. The crowd gets a good laugh as it looks like I've fought harely Quinn in a video game. Hoping for just any points, I get one last spin only to land on mystery bucket. I'm told to close my eyes and kneel as the bucket is brought out and covers me. The wage of beans coats my face and head as some tickle my body going inside my shirt. Not much makes it way into my diaper, but it is starting to look like a real morning breakfast down there...

Luckily I get a chance to finally get some payback as Tiffany spins.
As he gets mystery bucket first I see it's mushy peas. With him keeling and eyes clothes it's easy to fill up with diaper front and back with what little remaining going in his hair. Next is a pie! Getting a good windup I slam it into his diapered croutch causing some of the peas to spray upward into his face. Lastly flour and water! Oh I'm really grinning now.
I take my time wetting him down making sure not to leave any part dry. As he kneels there shivering I take the flour and let him have it. Immediately it turns to pastes as he has a hard time wipeing it off since his hands are coated too. Watching him walk away, the host catches my attention as I realize I'm in last now and that's not where I want to be. With a few low scoring people I can catch up, but who knows how this will play out... hopefully Allie can lose some points and she is only one piece of clothing away from getting a new outfit...

(I do point out that Allie's name is incorrect on the board.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote