View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 10:36 AM   #310
JBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
this one is done ;P

i didnt do it in the crowd i did it in the mens restroom in a busy and really big club ♥

I undressed in one of the cabins, left my clothes there and waited for a moment in which i didnt hear anybody (i waited for like 10 minutes or so *-*) my friend was waiting for me to come out so he could take that pic i was very nervous ♥

When finally the right moment appeared i jumped out of the cubicle and went to the urinals naked with a corona bottle in my hand (had to be corona haha just for the joke ;P) ♥ right before i could insert the bottle the door opend and a stranger appeared *-* i was shocked but i thought i was so close to finish the pic and he saw me anyway so i quickly inserted the bottle deep into my dripping wet pussy and told my bf to take that pic *-*

of course the other guy instantly also took his phone and made a pic (or vid idk) *-* he just said "wow" ♥

i hurried back into the cabin and dressed, the stranger waited for me to leave the restroom where he and i guess some of his friends waited and then laughed when i was outside (he showed the pic or vid to them i guess) *-* i felt sooo slutty and then finally one of them even wanted me to insert his bottle too but i didnt do it ;P

that evening these boys always watched me so i left the club only a short time after taking the pic ♥

the pic my bf made looks so naughty ♥ my face full visible *-*
i will be in the same club again tonight then ill place the pic in that restroom ♥
Redo this. But it can't be in the toilets
Also:

At a bus stop. On all fours with a butt plug in. Photo taken from behind, with your head turned to face the camera. Have Aylinor your bf spank your ass before to get it nice and red.

On a park bench. Get Aylin or your bf to tie your arms and legs as wide as possible. Have clamps on your nipples and your pussy held open by clamps. Picture should be laminated before being placed.

Sat in front of your front door, back to the door. Legs spread and masturbating. write "This slut lives her" on your tits. Photo to be stuck to your door.

In a changing room fucking yourself with the heel of a stiletto.

Bit of a twist. Go to a sex shop and buy a pussy pump. Ask if you can try it in store. Take two photos. Both either on or in front of the counter with legs spread and nipple clamps on. One using the pump (face visible) and the second a close up with your freshly pumped pussy. When you go back with the photos tell them they can do whatever they like with them
JBee is offline   Reply With Quote