View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 03:07 PM   #2
Nikkiii

Quote:
Select one of your male friends. Preferable someone you trust and is single. This dare will be needed to be done on a day where you are free the next day as well. Head over to him one night unannounced, you may call him on the way there to make sure he's home, and preferably alone. Dress up for him in a way you know he will enjoy, and no underwear.

Here is a few items you will need to bring with you:
• Buttplug
• Vibrating Dildo
• Handcuffs
• Handwritten Note

Once you arrive either immediately or after a while, excuse yourself and head to the bathroom, here your task starts.
First strip completely, fold everything nicely and place it in front of the door, now make sure the door is not closed. There should be a small gap for him to see or hear whats going on inside.

Now plug yourself, for bonus points and some added burn use his toothpaste to lube it up, be generous. Next is your vibe, insert it fully and set it to a setting that will drive you wild, but you will be able to hold a orgasm back for some time. Next is the note, place it on top of your clothing, then place the keys to the handcuffs on top of it.

The note should say something along the lines of this (Edit it if you wish):
-----
*friend* (in large letters, unmistakable that it's addressed to him)
If you read this, then I am your personal sex slave for the next 24 hours, here are my clothes and the keys to my handcuffs.
You are now in complete control, and I will obey every command until you set me free tomorrow night.
May I humbly suggest you enforce the following:

Do not let me cum, I only exist for your personal pleasure now, keep me wet and needy, it will make my holes willing and ready for you.
Do not let me use any furniture, unless you want me there, if I make a mess then make me clean it up.
Do not let me disobey you in anyway, punishes me as you wish.
If you do not wish to use me, then put me to work cleaning and doing your chores.
-----
Then handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back.
Now, you are to start cleaning his toilet with your mouth, make it sparkle. Both inside and out.
While cleaning you are to always have your knees as wide as possible, and when bending do so at your waist when possible, and always make sure there is a good view for anyone coming in or see you in the small gap in the door.
And prey he dont walk in on you while your doing it, because if he do, then you are his for the next 24 hours.
The same is true if you drop your dildo, if you lose it then you are to put your face to the floor and point your ass to the doorway, then you are to yell on him and make him put it back in.

If you manage to clean it all without him noticing, then remove your handcuffs, flush the toilet and get dressed like nothing happened, however keep those toys inside you until you leave.

If you manage it undetected, then you are allowed to stop on your way home, exit your car and move somewhere public to finally get your orgasm, however the toys stays inside of you and turned on until your back home.
I did it on a Friday evening after work with a friend I hadn’t seen in a bit. I called him spontaneously and ask him if he wants to spend the evening, watching something and having a nice chat while maybe drinking a bit and he was up for it. I had about an hour left before I had to get to him, so I took a shower and cleaned myself, got my buttplug, handcuffs and my vibrator, and sat down to write the note by hand. I wasn’t creative, so I just translated your example to German and entered his name. Then I got dressed, without underwear, got in my car and drove to his place.
With the note and the toys in my handbag, I rang at his door and he opened. He greeted me nicely and let me in, while I was thinking about if I would be his slave for 24 tonight… After I was inside we chatted for a bit, before I excused myself, telling him he could decided on what we watch later on, while I am in the bath. I left the room
As soon as I left the room I knew I had to hurry… every minute wasted would play against myself not wanting to be found. So I grabbed my bag, which I left next to the entry and nearly ran to the bathroom.
I stripped of my top and my jeans (jeans was a bad idea… it is quite tight so took more time…) and folded them up. Then the socks. Well no underwear so that was it. I opened the bathroom door and placed everything directly infront, then I took out the note (sorry fucked out the order :* ) and placed it on top. I “closed” the door, so a full length of my hand could still fit through the gap.
Full naked at my friends house… I pulled out the buttplug from my bag and licked it, laid down on my side, and insert it into my ass. (minus the bonuspoints because I completely forgot). Now with a shiny red crystal decorating my asshole I sucked on the vibrator before inserting it also on medium settings.
Then I picked up the handcuffs and clicked them in place. Cuffed.Hands behind my bag. I wanted to start, but then I noticed I had forgotten to put the keys infront of the door… and now while beeing handcuffed this would be harder… so I laid down again, with my back towards my bag and started to search inside for a few seconds, before I found it.
Awkwardly standing up again, walking to the door, pushing against it with my face, peaking out, turning around and dropping the keys on top of the clothing pile. I tried to pull the door nearly shut again, but since I was handcuffed I just had to accept the fact, that now the door was further open then before, about 3 times the gap…
it already felt like I was nude forever…. (in realistic time I probably was for about 3 minutes) and I hadn’t even started licking his toilet.
And I already started to get wet between my legs… the vibrator was working, and the risky situation did the rest :P
I kneeled down and ready to lick my friends toilet. I bend over, my ass pointing towards the door and I started to lick the seat. With my hands behind my back there was no way to stabilize, so I basically fell onto the toilet with my upper body with my face pushed against the toilet seat. I started in the middle of the seat, then first licked the right, then the left side, which went relatively quick. Well as quick as someone licking a toilet seat takes I guess…
now realizing… I had to fold it up, to get to the rim and the underside of the seat and my hands are behind my back. So I got my legs further apart to get lower, peaked my nose in between the rim and the seat, slowly pushing my legs together again, while slightly turning my head and balancing the toilet seat on my face, pushing it up and up and up, until it fell over and leaned against the back of the toilet. Worked on the first try, surprised myself ;D
The toilette itself was quite clean, but the rim showed quite a few dirty spots. Normally covered by the seat. Before I started licking again, I sat down on the back of my right foot, just to push the vibrator further in again, because it started to slip already First I licked the back of the toilet seat, then I dropped my face back on the toilet and made it sparkle. I clearly tasted piss on the rim, but I needed to hurry up so no time to worry about that… some of the spots were quite hard to lick off, so it took a bit longer, but as soon as I was done with the rim, I started with the outside.
To be honest, I probably did quite a shitty job cleaning the outside, because the balancing problem made some spots impossible to get… so basicly I only was able to reach to top part by stabilizing on the rim, and the bottom part, by planting my face on the ground… I tried my best for a few moments but trying was all I was able to do… I slowly I got insane because of the vibrator inside of me…
also I nearly failed, while havng my face on the floor, and my ass way up, because it nearly slipped out, but just in time I was able to drpo my ass to the floor to push it back up.
Last place to clean, inside the toilet. I got my face back up from the floor and kneeled normally in front of the toilet, before realizing a bit mistake I did… at that time I had shoulder long hair, and I had forgotten bind them together, so as soon as I would drop my face into the toilet, they would be soaked… to late you stupid bitch…. I should have prepared better for this dare so I droped my head inside the toilet, my face pushed against it, my hair dipping in the water, and my tongue all over the inside. I only hoping he wont leave the living room…
suddenly he yelled

“have you seen john wick 2 yet?”
my freaking heart stopped working for waaaay to long… in my head as soon as I heard his voice I thought he is standing right there in the door.
Luckily he still was in the living room...with my head awkwardly inside his toilet, I yelled back, just so he wouldnt try to check on me…
“yeay I have”
...fuckfuckfuck HURRY…
“what about … “
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
I honestly don't know what else he asked… I know he asked like 3 more things, and on the last one, “The incredibles 2” I just said yes… while still licking his toilet…
by that time I had most of the inside cleaned, only like a quarter was missing, so I hurried up, and finally was done! After what felt like ages, I finally stood up again and looked in the mirror… I was a mess… makeup was ruined, hair was dripping...
I got to the door and kneeled down to the the keys, and after a short panic moment, where I wasn't able to open the cuffs I was finally free, grabbed my stuff and went back inside to the toilet.
Noticing how the inside of my thighs were already wet, I cleaned them with toilet paper, pulled out the vibrator to lick it clean, whiped my pussy, before turning it off and inserting it again. I put on my socks and jeans, before I started to wash my head in the sink to get the toiletwater and makeup off my face. Then I dried my face and my hair (as good as possible) with a towel, and put on my top. The note went back inside my bag and I went back to the living room.

He obviously asked me why I took so freaking long, and why my hair was wet, but a story about a friend called and I just wanted to wash my face after the workday was enough for him to never mind it.

So we hang out for I think 2 movies and for him quite a few beers, before I got back down to my car and started to drive home. By that time it was about 3 am…
and since I earned a n orgasm, which I still had to collect, drove into a street, got out of the car, and since it was so late/early already I just sat down on a busstop. I pulled down my jeans to my knees and masturbated until I came.
And since I was tired and REALly wanted to cum at this point I can really say much to that…
I think noone saw me, but I honestly didn't really took too much care… I sat down masturbated with my vibrator and after a short while I spasmed :P
after a short post orgasm relaxation I pulled up my jeans, got into the car, and drove home (vibrator off, because I really dont like it while driving, quite distracting :P)

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post: